skip to Main Content
Office : 404.241.3307 Media Ministry : 404.241.7531 Follow us :

2017 Tax Contributions

It’s that time of the year again and you are probably ready to file your 2017 taxes. If you need a copy of your 2017 contributions to the church, you will find the “2017 Tax Request Form” on the website under the following menu item.

Resources -> Document Library (you will find the referenced form at the top of the page to the left).  Or simply [click here] to access the form.

When the electronic form is submitted, it will be sent directly to the Finance Department for processing

In addition, you may complete a paper form, found throughout the church, and provide it to the Finance Department or submit an email to:

Please note that we cannot take requests over the phone.

Should you have any questions concening your contributions, you may contact the Finance Department at 404-241-3307 ext 1249.

The Finance Department

Back To Top