Saturday, July 31, 2021
10 AM to 12 Noon
Families and individuals can pick up their Commemorative Directory as well as Communion supplies from our Deacons
- Eligibility: If you and / or your family were photographed for the directory, you will receive one. The directory is one per photograph/sitting, not one per person. Being photographed with a ministry group or auxiliary does not qualify.
- You will be asked to give your name, we will locate your photo in the book to confirm, give you your book, your communion sacraments, and then you can be on your way.
- If you are not able to personally receive your directory and have asked someone to get it for you, since we will have no way to verify this, we will go on the honor system. If you did not ask someone to get your directory or if you have not been asked to do so, please know that the directory will not be given away and we will reserve all copies for the person(s) in the photo.
- Because of the cost, we will not be mailing the directories.
- Because of COVID, and the church office having limited access, we will not allow pick up of the directory during the week days so that we may limit the number of persons coming into the office.
If you have any questions, please email Rev. Mark Seals at email@example.com.