On behalf of our pastor, the Rev. Jerry D. Black, we wish to thank you for registering to attend our in-person worship service. In order to make this a safe and joyous experience, we are asking all worshippers to adhere to the requirements listed below.
In order to participate in our in-person worship services you must meet the requirements listed below:
- You must pre-register to attend the service and receive an email confirming your registration.
- Registration is required for each Sunday.
- You must be fully vaccinated and provide proof by presenting a valid CDC Vaccination card. You may present the actual card, a photo copy, or a picture taken with a smart device.
- You must pass a hands-free temperature test and COVID screening process.
- You must wear a mask at all times while on the church campus.
*** Notice ***
Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday.