2022 – 2023 Term!
The Beulah Exposure Program (BEP) is a year-round curriculum that offers an opportunity for youth and young adults (ages 5 to 25) to participate in youth sports, STEAM, and educational activities that will provide a positive character-building platform and provide a strong support network.
The Curriculum includes:
- Education/STEAM – This section of the program will start January 2023
- Financial Literacy
- Support (e.g., mentoring, tutoring, and counseling)
- Membership to the Beulah Community Family Life Center for participants and 2 guardians/parents
The Application process is a two-step process. Participants must complete an on-line application and will be required to provide the following information:
- On-line registration form [BEP Online Application – Click Here]
- Agrees to a 90% participation commitment (Reviewed on a Monthly basis)
- Select Areas of Interest
- Provide Documentation of Academic Standing (Last Academic Report Card)
- Provide a short essay on why the participant would like to enroll in the Beulah Exposure Program and how the participant will benefit from the program.
- 5 – 8 years old = 25 words
- 9-11 years old = 100 words
- 12-13 years old = 150 words
- 14-18 years old = 250 words
- 19-above = 500 words
The 2nd Step will include “On-Boarding” into the participant’s chosen activity/curriculum.
*Please Note – This Application will be shared with Beulah Exposure Program Partners to facilitate proper servicing of the program’s curriculum.